smiled vs copper...

well i WAS having a good night…

got to frith and pulled up around the corner as ther were no spaces…so hung around untill a space appeard…got my bike …and sat on her with the engine running but in neutrel as to alert passers by of my presence…and abled up the side of the road…got to the parking spot and a mpv driver waved me in…

i went to manuver into the parking spot when suddenley,this young scottish copper screams up to me telling me to turn off the engine and weel the bike to the corner of frith…i complied and as i was rolling the bike he was shouting at me the whole way…’‘right,your getting 6 points for that…you hear me?..your getting 6 points and your going to court!!!’’…i was in shock…i parked the bike up and he was on the blower to his controller…he rudley scorned at me for my I.D. and i gave him my drivers licence…he wrote down my details and done a P.N.C. check on me still insisting i will get six points…

i was dismayed…i tried to reason with the guy and pointed out that while he was dealing with me…burnouts and backfires were being done about 5 feet away from us but he had his daggers out for me…

after a few smart alic responses from his female partner the left leaving me feeling very angry and very shocked…what an asshole…anyway…i got his coller number as he would’nt write his details down for me or lent me his pen so i could write them down for myself…

after he left he went to speak to a police van he called up for back up(totally ott) and they even said that he went over the top…altho he took my details he did not give me a receipt of what he wrote down to see what offence i had commited…hhummff…

i was left to go home feeling somewhat deflated …

not so smiled

that was v out of order - he was on a bit of a power trip I think! mind you having to spend the whole evening with that miserable cow he was working with would put anyone in a bad state of mind…

there you go again…im not supposed to laugh right now you scatty bugger…lol…

im supposed to be gutted…

cheers nessy…

smiled.

6 points?

for what exactly?

magistrates dish out points and 6 points is one of two things:

careless drive: 3/6 points

dangerous drive: 6/9 points.

but, humour me here, what EXACTLY did you do wrong?

I can’t see it myself.

Read about this in the Ride reports section… Sounds absolutely ridiculous, just hope that it doesn’t go to court, and if it does that the Judge has half a brain and some modicom of common sense to throw it out

It wernt a cop, it was weaver dressed up as one tripping on her ego !!!

Well he obviously didn’t get it did he… What a pratt, glad you got his number, write to his Superior officer they really don’t like to have complaints about their staff. He will be pulled up and made to explain himself… Which will go against his record… Good luck…

Sounds like someone isn’t getting any, and took it out on the nearest target - enter Smiled stage right.

Report him, perhaps even mention it to Trojan when he’s back from the Trossacks or wherever, it was on his patch right?

Then he’ll not mess with the Smiled !!

“Vengeful Smiled” methinks…

Smiled, gutted for you! I posted this up in anger when I got in last night…

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=23&MessageID=79053

really sorry you got dumped on Smiled…

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when i hear/read about these individuals and some of the antics and stunts they pull…

an absolute discredit to the service to be honest…

keep an open mind mate…we ain’t all bad!!

some blurry jpegs are here http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=23&MessageID=79053

Chin up Smily Pants, they wont be calling you to court

guys…thanks so much for the support…your all crackin mates…

ive been thinking about it all day/night at work and it really got me down…somthing i cant afford to do in my job…but getting home now,and reading jay’s thread and what everybody has posted,it really picks me up…

thing that gets me is that as wiggy pants says,he did’nt issue me anything…i should have gotten a receipt or a copy of what he wrote…somthing like that should’nt i?

he would’nt even write his details down for me or lend me his pen as i think i stated before,so i took a pic of his coller no.on my phone…

i have total respect for the police and hang out with trojan alot of the time he’s a good mate and good compony… pork scratchin and darryl are top doller in my book…so this has no way swayed my opinion or respect for the law…

but as said before,this guy was going for it to the hilt and was enjoying every minute of it…you can see him smiling in one of wiggy’s pics…

so thanks again guy’s…your all real mates…

mopey smiled.

Well regarded smiled!!!

ding dong, see you next Friday Or see you in court :o

…p*ss off wiggy…lololol…friday as usal mate….

jolly smiled.

TAKE YOUR TONGUE OUT OF THE OLD BILL’S ARSE!!!

im sorry to hear that mate, what a twat! fancy wasting your time, and also with threats of dishing out 6 points for exactly what?!

Dude, did you get a ticket issued to you? and did you get his collar number?

He cannot make the statement that you will get six points on your licence, and the police would be very intersted to hear from you and witnesses on how you were treated.

you won’t be short of witnesses fella - we were all watching. sorry it ruined your night bud - i wouldn’t have been happy either.

that copper aggravated a lot of people (all the revving and popping was directed at your copper with the immensely gay hair). everyone was moving the bikes about to keep them together at the end of the street (and to stop them from overspilling into the side streets/further up frith)

the harley boys weren’t helping the cause for keeping the frith spot. they were roaring their crappy 4lr 50bhp 300db machines. not cool, not clever

that slanging match down the street between ghostie and the queen was funny as hell

I’ll second that … bad elements within all groups us included.

Worse when the holier than thou brigade can’t even turn up to their own shindigs properly turned out (Re: Jays, ride report http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=23&MessageID=79053 ) Bad form.