Slightly used Daytona Roadstar Goretex Boots Black for sale 9/43

SOLD

Selling my worn about 6 times Daytona’s as looking for some Adventure boots instead. See pics for condition, looking for £150 as they sell new for £325!!!

Will be on eBay from tomorrow.

Attachments

If you had man size feet I’d have had them :roll_eyes:

If you had man size feet I’d have had them 🙄 Curtis
Bitch :)

amazing boots, bought second handed, close to death for £40, still trying to finish them for 2 years already :slight_smile:

Rusty, good to hear that you’re buying some real boots. Got a pair of Sidi Crossfire’s last year as now have an '06 990 Adventure (still have the road-bike so not changing my handle). Crossfire’s are unbeatable in the mud and gravel. 

If you have a bike that wants to go off-road, Salisbury Plain is calling… happy to lead (off road)

Rusty, good to hear that you're buying some real boots. Got a pair of Sidi Crossfire's last year as now have an '06 990 Adventure (still have the road-bike so not changing my handle). Crossfire's are unbeatable in the mud and gravel. 
If you have a bike that wants to go off-road, Salisbury Plain is calling.... happy to lead (off road)
Sports
Hi Sports, will be calling you up soon then

Cool. Got something with knobby tyres? If no, can stick to gravel on the plain. If yes, then 90k acres of fun is waiting. 

Damn, that’s a bargain.

I just bought new boots two weeks ago, otherwise I’d be taking your hand off for these.

Cool. Got something with knobby tyres? If no, can stick to gravel on the plain. If yes, then 90k acres of fun is waiting. 
Sports
Not yet....in the pipe line.

Cool. Got something with knobby tyres? If no, can stick to gravel on the plain. If yes, then 90k acres of fun is waiting.  Sports
Not yet....in the pipe line.
Rusty99
Oooo what you getting?

I’m up for a dirty rideout :slight_smile:

Cool. Got something with knobby tyres? If no, can stick to gravel on the plain. If yes, then 90k acres of fun is waiting.  Sports
Not yet....in the pipe line. Rusty99
Oooo what you getting?
I'm up for a dirty rideout :) nivag

Probably a 250 for starters, for some mucky green lanes 

Get some motocross boots just for the comedy value of trying to walk in them.