Slack

Its getting a bit SLACK on the T-Shirt front guys and gals…

Its all well and good being a part of LB (love it meself) but Its got to be said that it would be nice if you attended a londonbikers.com meet in a londonbikers.com T-Shirt.

Two reasons…

1. If there is any fooking about with engine noise, burns and general crap then identification will be easy and residents will know that we are not to blame.

2. its a community and we need to identify…the plus is our fund raising (LAA)…and if im not wrong…

Its a bonding thing too…Newbies…Regulars…we should all wear them !!

why have if we dont use !!!

(see t-shirt post in general)

agreed there mate im wearing my londonbikers -shirt tonight when i go out on the bike may be going up to oxford, dont know yet

so will promote it up there lol

Top “large cod eater” Thanks mate !

Quality point there barro!

just need to get my arse to cubanna with some cash and pay for one!

Nice one Barro!

Er Barro, I seem to remember you being on the thin 'ish side. I look like the bloody Michelin man in mine!!!

Not got a t-shirt cos i dont like the design, sorry.

Dont get too many events but will try and change that 1.

see MATT !!!

I rest my case!

does that mean no footie shirts then Barro??

Too True Weaver…maybe a londonbikers logo sticker could be thought about…i needed a decent sticker to cover scumthief damage…what about one like the target logo ?..helmets…shirts ???

shut it you …you french trip dodger !!!

I HAVEN’T GOT A HOPE IN HELL GETTING INTO ONE OF THOSE T-SHIRTS!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXL PLEASE.

I’VE GOT THE STICKERS ON THE BIKE AND MY LID… DOES THAT COUNT?

how about McDonald’s style name badges LOL with l.b. logo and the stars on them for beginner/intermediate/advanced so we can identify the infidel intruders at the Cubana or other places?

p.s.: only kidding

can i have a t-shirt for free plz