Silverstone GP Monday 31st march Hottrax

4 mile headstart right… :wink:

Nice one pal… good to see were getting a few more people interested!

Plan to be there - booking on 15th Feb - pay day

be quick if you are going to book this guys as Inters already has limited availibility… :ermm:

Maybe more places will miraculously appear nearer the time though :wink:

it’s not with Focussed, it’s with Hottrax so i doubt it.

cool, i know Fridayman and Ness, will keep an eye out for your garage

got the day off work just waiting to hear if my mate can make it then i’ll book it up £89 is a right good price!

Be good to meet ya buddy :wink: Corona rep Gixxer :cool:

I’m going to book this a bit later too, when I know what the weather might be.

It’ll be sold out long before that… I’ve seen this in posts on zx10.org, mcnninjas, gixerjunkies, visordown and here so dont wait to long! :w00t:

And Ness posted up on SV650.org - there’s a bunch of them coming too (mostly novices, a couple of inters and a fast I think).

Who else is doing inters?

i’m going to do inters but it is only my second track day so it might be a bit ambitious…and I will be learning the zx7r and the zx10r…the R1 I know and that will be better…

Just thought it will be my third track day…I am doing Brands on the 1st…

yep that was the agreement…Catch me if you can…will be a lot of fun and looking for all the advice I can get…

You’ll be fine, as silverstone is huge, even if you were really slow in Inters you wouldn’t really stand out as you’d probably only see them once. Track is really wide so lots of places to overtake (or be overtaken)

Enjoy fellas… :slight_smile:

I’ll be in Valencia…Might even try and fit in a track day there. :laugh:

“apparently” Inters is now full!

booked this about 10 minutes ago and inters is sold out just advanced or novice left…so i am in novice’s

Very tempted, will look into this later…

cool! think I’m gonna know half the people there at this rate! :smiley:

Ness , I’ve even booked into a different group this time to save you embarassing me again LOL See ya ( and ET ) there :wink: