Silverstone 19 June. LB trackday GARAGE

Entrance to the circuit is from 7am and Focused will be in garage 7 or 8.

It would be a good idea if the LB riders that get there early secured garage 9, 10 or 11. Keeping you nearer will mean quicker communication if there are questions or problems that need dealing with fast.

Looking foward to a great day, see you all there.

Sounds good B. If possible, can you try and secure us a garage if we’re not there before you?

Sure, ive just left a message for Mark at Focused. Ill be there a bit later than you guys so if there are any early LB arrivals aim for one of these garages.

Done! LB garage will have a red high top transit van outside.

Awesome! Thanks B!

Cool, well done B for organising a reserved garage.

Great ! That’s really nice! Thanks B

ta mate cant wait!! going to bed at 6pm hehe

AS B HAS SAID LOOK OUT FOR MY RED TRANSIT.WILL TRY AND GET GARAGE 9,10 OR 11.WILL GET TO THE TRACK FOR 6.30-6.45.I AM STAYING IN LIVINGSTONE LOVELL WHICH IS ABOUT 10 MINS FROM TRACK.ANYONE WANT TO GET INTOUCH CALL 07881668482.SEE YOU ALL THERE.HAVE GOT ABOUT 10-15 LTRS OF SPARE FUEL THAT COULD BE UP FOR GRABS.TAKE IT EASY ALL THOSE WHO ARE RIDING UP.ITS GOING TO BE A LONG DAY

Nice one Mark! I’m riding up, but really wish I didn’t have to. Will be taking it super easy, no way are any mistakes on the agenda. I have no idea how many sessions I’ll be able to do, a whole day in the sun is hard enough as it is, let alone with the evening available as well. Will give a good chance to try out different things though.

Thanks for reserving a garage!