Silly question about bike insurance.

Right my silly question of the day.

Just been trying to check some insurance quote for a bike. As I only have a CBT the question about they type of licencee you hold is would it be a Provisional liance.

None seem to have an option for CBT I am assuming it is provisional.

Also do no clams carry over for a car to a bike. i.e will I be stating I have 0 no claims?

any one recommend and cheap insurers

1/ you would put provisional when you talk to them they will ask when you passed youre cbt

2/ Sorry no youre car no claims cant be carried over wish you could but the thing i find wrong if you had a bump in youre car that goes against you they have it both ways