Side-car Racing: One for you Matt!!!

itchy!!! i would stick to your french maid outfit instead! x

you got far too many fantasies boy… think you better sit next to someone else in future

they aint my fantasies they are your realities!!! , i thought it was that little number you picked up from amsterdam?!

i shall still sit next to you me ol mucker!!! no pun intended!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH sound like we got a budding relationship starting here…

could be a nice LB wedding…

behave. its all in jest.

for that to happen you would need to queers mate but the fact is there is only one, each to their own no harm in it i suppose but regardless of what old westy here like to do behind closed doors is up to him. I firmly believe it was adam and eve not adam and steve…

i play hide the sausage with girls only… END OF

ok thats fine, but there really isnt any need to be so graphic! its meant to be a bit of fun not personal!, you guys might think its all gross, but its who i am and im dammed if im gonna change to suit the macho biker image, like it or lump it!

Getting back to the photo - I’m pleased to see both riders have got their helmets on

like i say matt no harm in it i suppose your choice and respect that

good, then we are all clear about that.

and likewise repect for you all.

urgh bummers…!!!

only jokes

I think MISTY00 might be you know???

what…hard as f**k

Misty00 what can I say you are the Man RESEPCT

respect

Attachments

ali G.jpg

HA HA HA HA… I have been falling off my chair reading this thread… jokers…

Flats your a wrongun!

im glad everyone thinks being gay is such a joke, i didnt realise how funny it is, maybe some of you think im over reacting (not simon) to some of the comments ive had, but theres a line to be drawn upon pal humour and just inconsiderate comments. I like any other guy enjoy a joke and a laugh, even about me, thats fine, what i dont want is posts about me not being “straight” or queer.

I have a respect for all of you, and enjoy your company, i likewise deserve the same.

OKAY … anyway… bikes… they’re good :slight_smile:

Love the photo Foxy - if that’s side car racing I don’t think I’ll be giving it a go!

m

i like mine.