should of done a trackday!!

hahahahahaha **** off!! no trackday would of helped! gixxer is out of action for a few weeks!

big whoooops on my behalf, but these things happen!!

can definatly RECOMMEND DRAGGIN JEANS

Oh no sorrry to hear that, what happened?

Strewth, another one ! Hope it’s not too bad.

he was just being his usual self!! i wernt there but i can guess wat he was doing!!!

nursemaid gina now!!!

Tough one Ad, but you’ll be fine, I’m sure.

Hope bike is an easy fix

Chill out for a while, and see you soon

Oh no…thats all u need…just goes to show tho…if it can happen to you…

Hope you are not too bruised…dont worry gina will look after you…(smile)

Glad you’re ok Adam

Where did it happen?

Hope you learnt a lesson from Sean & were a big brave boy

Sorry to hear

should have bought a yammy?

trackdays don’t stop you falling off bikes. They just allow novices to learn to lean their bike thus turn it and this prevents crashes where riders brick it and go straight on at a corner. Not goo.

Glad you are ok.

Last trackday i did i stacked it at the bottom of craners at 120mph…that was a couple of days ago…ouch! Proof trackdays don’t save you from crashing!

sorry to about the spill,glad youre okay.school of hard knocks and slides.hope you sort the bike and that it isnt too damaged

info please… wat was u trying to do m8… U-turn maybe hehe

scratcher mate i was only kidding! it was either that title or one about damaging my wallet, cos you should see the state of it! (inside and out) suzuki spares direct want 290 notes for a new front wheel!!

happened up near hitchin! frogga, i dont need to tell you how it happened! you already know!

take it that its a faired bike too? Wheels are sometimes interchangable between bikes so try ebay and see if you can grab a bargain. Forks and frame ok i take it?

take it that its a faired bike too? Wheels are sometimes interchangable between bikes so try ebay and see if you can grab a bargain. Forks and frame ok i take it?

yeah forks and frame ok! will check on ebay

£290 for a stock wheel? 'kin hell mate

breakers?

something that involved one wheel quite possibly?

When I had a clonk it took me ages to get the parts. Was quoted some silly prices like 200+ for a headlight. Got some rubbish off eBay, got messed around by a guy off another forum, then bought a third off eBay. It got fixed in the end but getting parts was a right nightmare. Fixing is the easy part, getting bits at a reasonable price is like finding hens teeth. Seems like Gixxers like being lobbed down on a regular basis

try asking on socweb.co.uk and gixerjunkies.net for bits.

Yeah wheels from K1-K5 are the same. Try looking for WOW as racers often have spares

Ad,

Did you wheelie lose control?

Sounds bit painful on the wallet, glad not talking about your breaks!

Didn’t Drei recently get a new front wheel for his Gixxer - he may have idea of where to look.

Try those suggested plus some of the other bike forums, hunt wide and far!

Will keep an ear out for ya.