She's my baybay...

OK OK all you yoghurt-cup riders with your superbikes will probably laugh now but remember you all started somewhere and I’m immensely proud of my new (well, new to me anyway) Honda NTV 650:

57hp, shaft drive, single swing arm, indestructible, a few scuffs and scratches here and there but overall a great choice for a n00b like me I think. (Yay, my first “real” bike!!) If you see me give me a wave – and be gentle to me, I’m still learning to master the arts of riding in this mad city and tend to err on the side of caution.

I think a very good choice of bike has it’s your first really bike.

He a pic of my first real bike she was the best work horse i had as i was a dispatch rider and just 18 years old, writ the thing off 3 times last time she you was not worth fixing and it was good bye.

Hey itsthemechanic, yes, we all start somewhere, so don’t worry! The first few months on bikes are normally a really good experience and last with you forever, though it only gets better from here on in as well! Your bike is quite easily recognisable with the yellow side-panel, so will keep an eye out for you!

Hope to see you at the Waterloo/Cubana meet tomorrow night!

heres a pic of my first “real” bike well its not mine I never had the backrest too ghey ! other than that it is what it is :slight_smile:

Ow, 175! Two-stroke, yes, Kenny? I have a 100 in my back garden, it’s top fun! Hehehe… I bet a 175 is even more fun…

Mad.Bean, I used to have one of those … Showa forks, cast aluminium swing-arm, Showa rear shock … fantastic handling bike!!

Jay, what are you on today? … that’s a four stroke dude!