Shame: Wasp Leathers

I really didn’t want to have to do this, but I feel that a warning is needed regarding Wasp Leathers, who I decided to use for a (non-motorcycle) leather jacket repair after reading several glowing reports on LB regarding her work.

I won’t go into all the details, but just give the basic facts:

-Jacket dropped off on 23 January 2015

-Initial correspondence was good, and I waited patiently for the jacket to be repaired

-I became concerned after a few months and started emailing or texting every 2-3 weeks. On the one occasion that I managed to speak to Wasp on the phone in May, she agreed to return the repaired jacket at the end of June. Since then she does not answer her mobile, or reply to texts or emails.

Something might be up with her health that would explain the above, but if she doesn’t correspond, how would I know?

Humbug

I had my textile jacket repaired in June, let her have it for a couple of weeks as I wasn’t in a hurry, had no problems.

I’ve tried twice to get them to reply over a simple job I need doing, no response at all.

Waspie sometimes stops doing leather repairs for a while when she does something else. She eventually can’t keep away from the leather :slight_smile:

how are you trying to contact her?

psychic medium but she inst answering :frowning:

She has always done some good stuff for me

Bondage is more fun apparently