SHAME SWINTON INSURANCE

Well people make sure you dont do a dumb thing like me and presume that any direct debits come out of your account at the END of the working day because you will get charged, I paid into my bank a sum of money at 11am which according to the unhelpful guy at Swinton Bikes is 11 hours into the day so tough luck we not gonna refund your charges, ar$eholes…think at renewal time will look elsewhere, oh for the days when you could pop to your local broker have a brew n a chat and sort it face to face :angry:

Shame your bank
They are the one that have not delay the DD knowing very well that fund will be soon available.
And no, DD are not taken at the end of the day, never were.
To be honest, I am always up for a good rant, especially against thieving insurance company but in this case it seems to me that your assumption was the problem and no one else…

I actually quite liked Swintons… their bike stuff was done in Maidstone so I could pop in and see them and in fact when I changed my bike last May I picked up my insurance cert from them to save time… also when I had my minor off they sorted things out smoothly and without too much fuss, and no forms to fill in…

I was always under the impression DD’s came out early hours of the day of collection…

usually all my DD’s are taken before I get up in the morning.