shame, motoevolution

I’d ordered a new hugger for the SV back in August, at first everything was going as you’d expect. I was told I’d get it in 4-6 weeks. Which was fine, towards the end of September I’d had no contact from them and the item tracking said it was still on order. So I got in touch and was told they were chasing back orders.
I let another couple of weeks go by, no contact. Emailed again and was told they were going to refund my payment as they couldn’t supply the hugger, that was fine a little annoyed but never mind.

The problem really started with the refund. I’ve chased them with weekly/fortnightly emails, since the beginning of October. Only just received a cheque. it took them 3 months and there was no reason or apology for the length of time it took them, just the reason they couldn’t suuply the hugger.

Strangely it was after I’d got in touch with consumer direct and gave them all the details that the director of the company called me and took some action.

I’ve seen the company recommended on here before, just wanted to share my experience.

Problems happen with every business, but an explanation really makes a difference. Shame on them :frowning: