Shame: Hein Gerickes/AGV

Can’t really blame AGV, except for the state of the helmet already, as it isn’t really upon them to rectify the situation.

Hein Gericke are just very reluctant to take back helmets.

I don’t think messaging the manager on here is the correct solution. Could try Trading Standards in the Welling Area (Or the area you live in) they may be able to help or write to Hein Gericke detailing the situation and asking for them to refund or replace the helmet.

i am only blaming AGV for the poor quality of the crash helmet, if i dont a load of miles a week then ok but i dont, am lucky to do 50 soem weeks so it is not a big use of crash helmet, also i only e-mailed AGV after getting no joy at Hein Gerickes seeing if there is anything they can do.

No fair enough. Maybe my post was a bit strong which is why I have edited it. Least you came on here and answered most people wouldn’tI had a bad expirance in there with the old manager. Maybe things have changed now then?

have had communication with 23virus23 and trying to sort this. :slight_smile:

Send a link of this thread to HG head office the bad publicity for them will mean they will sort it out quickly.

thought about that but will wait see wot happens first.

Has anyone got e-mail address for head office?

looked on the website but cant see/find it, i wonder why, lol.

It is on the site, have to look at the bottom has “Contact Us”. Most websites have this link, may even be a requirement, not sure :smiley:

[email protected]

Well a bit of good news so has to be shared.

Danny 23virus23 has got me a new neck roll off AGV so will get down there to get it fitted etc.

Cheers.

Can we have a Praise thread for that excellent bit of news please CR old bean?

I appreciate that more assistance could have been granted initially re Kaos’s post regarding proof of purchase but for sure they have gone out of their way to sort this out.

I disagree, its clearly not good service. They should have sorted it straight away. It’s taken 3 weeks from his inital post to it being sorted. Have HG emailed you to get this topic deleted or something?

when i get it sorted i will prob just get 1 of you lot to delete thread to be fair to all to leave it neutral

alreet sounds like a plan.

All settled now, praise goes to Danny 23virus23 head honcho at Hein Gericke welling, he had a tussle with AGV to get a new neck roll and got 1 for me which was fitted all nice and snug this very day, lol, Cheers, Danny.

as he said last manager was a w*nker and got the store bad rep and he’s trying to turn that around so stuff like this i reckon goes a long way.

Show them bank statement.
**** ,you paid cash .i didn’t read it properly.

no you didnt cos its all settled now, lol