shame google

Big fat bunch of over bearing hypocritical tax dodging cunnts.

Any they’re geriatric old antisex arseholes. I’m gonna go google sweet teens and rub one out now :slight_smile:

But they are champions of morality - see the thread ‘closing down this section’

Classic :smiley:

I’d like to add some additional adjectives, but the threat of an armed response vehicle turning up at my house is putting me off. I’m going to err on the side of caution and spend the day staring harmlessly at the wall opposite me, focusing on discouraging impure thoughts.
If I get through the day, I might risk some neutral small talk this evening. It is Saturday after all.

Deleted all my Gmail and wont use it again. Changed my search engine homepage to BING.

Deleted all my Gmail and wont use it again. Changed my search engine homepage to BING.

Feel the wrath of the NUM :smiley:

Google shall quivver :hehe:

They do seem to want to micro manage. I am a micro refusing to be managed :smiley:

Yeah, I’m sure you’re on much better moral ground with Microsoft… ha ha ha

EDIT http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19668684

All big companies do it… (Not saying it’s right, just switching from Google to M$ is out of the frying pan, into the fire. Google will do a lot better morally than other big companies)

Are microsoft trying to purge us of the adult section ?

Are microsoft trying to purge us of the adult section ?

To be fair to Google it’s us (the owners) who’ve said we’re getting rid of the Adult Section. Getting rid of the section will allow us to purge any threads that could be outside their terms of service. We may look to reinstate something similar but it wouldn’t be for the posting of explicit content.

Lol. They would if they’d been good enough to give us money for our site…

No what they’d do is buy the site for pennies, then charge users a fee to log-on and replace the software with something that always breaks and functions in the most illogical way.

Then they will automatically force themselves to be your homepage and block other search engines or make it as hard as possible to make them your defaults…

Eventually you will be so pissed off that you will change your home computer for Linux…

Or is that just me?

so was this fine website free of charge before google got involved ?

If you know where there’s good free hosting for a site that has thousands of unique hits a day, please do tell :slight_smile:

Yerah - f*ck that - it’s all going a bit ‘1984’ with google. I don’t mean the pron thing - just in general - they seem to want to take over everything and turn the earth into planet google . . .

It was, is and always will be free to members to join. In the past, before google and other advertisers the costs of running the site fell on the management of LB to cough up.

Sooner the better for me. Makes my life a lot easier…