Shame - Cineworld, Enfield

I’m confused here, did you refuse the two free tickets during the failed negotiations for four?

Clearer is the less forceful but quicker to execute Korean style turning kick which still bags you three points in competition or, allows time to deck another scrote in self defence mode.

"I do not fear the man who has practised ten thousand kicks once. But I fear the man who has practised the same kick ten thousand times"

I’ve a little Shotokan, Mugendo, Nam Pai Chuan, Wing Chun, I Chuan/Da Cheng Chuan under my belt.

banman
Nam Pai Chuan?  I did about a year of that with Sifu Leon in Edmonton back in '93.  I now run my takewondo school in that same venue.  And my TKD instructor originally came to UK to teach it.

I'm confused here, did you refuse the two free tickets during the failed negotiations for four?
Clearer is the less forceful but quicker to execute Korean style turning kick which still bags you three points in competition or, allows time to deck another scrote in self defence mode.
National Treasure
He offered me two tickets.  On reflection, I ought to have accepted them.  

Most of the time, I prefer the Korean style of kicking, as it’s based on speed and accuracy.  Being a skinny white guy, the idea of a big heavy hitting kick is too much like hard work.

Guys, thank you all for your comments.  

I learnt a couple of things from your comments.  I should have accepted the two tickets he offered me.  That was a reasonable offer, yet as I was upset, I believe my emotions were more engaged that my logic.  

Primarily, I ought to have considered the outcome I wanted, before making the complaint.  When he offered me two tickets, I thought that that puts me back in the same place as prior to watching the film, but having felt colder as the film played through, if I’d left before the end, it would have been a wasted evening with my friend, as it would have been too late to do something else.

So next time I’m in a similar situation, I’ll engage my brain a lot more before addressing a complaint. 

Thank you all for your comments, I am now a wiser person.