SHAME..... BLACKSBIKES ORMSKIRK.

Just plain F***ing USELESS, Avoid at all costs. :angry:

+1

I ordered a set of R1 03 wheels, waited a week, contacted them and they had sold the wheels to someone else. It took 4 very angry phone calls to get my money back.

Thanks for the support! They are the biggest bunch of C’s I have dealt with Im STILL awaiting a lockset that I paid for 2 weeks back! I am getting annoyed again, Deep breaths…:angry:

Gonna ask for refund by the end of today.

Was it an ebay purchase?

I don’t think they bother to check who has won what until someone phones up and complains. Their customer service is non existant the ****** was talking to me like it was my fault he’d sold them to someone else, and I had to wait for someone to come back off holiday before they would refund my money, I lost it on the phone and told them what they were doing is illegal they then soon paid up.

JUST AS YOU SAY “SOMEONE CAME INTO THE SHOP AND BOUGHT AN ITEM I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR” I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF TWATS, NEVER MET SO MANY RETARDS IN ONE SHOP.:angry:

Yep Ebay’s finest exactly the same “Sorry Craigs not in today!!!” Errr well who gives a ****, Just give me my ******* money… They said the person never check the picture on ebay so didnt realise what he was selling was actually bought and paid for. I NEED A BEER!!!

Ahhh… BEER. the solution to - and cause of - all mans problems :wink:

R
PS: SORT IT OUT BLACKSBIKES!!

Right on Red, BEER!!!

Im off to the brewery… :smiley: