Sex, alcohol or motorbikes....

Pick one. But you have to give the other two up for life…

what a question…:w00t: of course MOTORBIKES lol:P

Is that because you have your “toys” on the motorbike?

:smiley: only because atm I still enjoy riding my bike more than any other commitments…and I don’t drink alcohol lol:D

Motorbike! I’ve got my right hand, and I don’t need alcohol! :stuck_out_tongue:

**MOTORBIKES **

Ooooh fair point. I had not accounted for ‘Master Bates’, but nonetheless, the discussion continues.

Well motorbike.
Can always cheat on her when she is getting serviced… :smiley:

sex on motorbike while drinking:D you can’t have one thats madness!

Motorbikes. I like a drink but I don’t need it and the other one I dont get anyway so whats to miss.

If you had to give up sex you almost certainly would not be able to maintain a relationship, then you would turn to drink in a big way and eventually get banned from riding but need to go into rehab and have to give up the drink anyway …so i would logically have to choose sex …but i would choose it anyway :slight_smile:

sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex

Does that look like an optical illusion to anyone else? Or is it because I’m wasteeed?

Easy…Motorbikes :stuck_out_tongue:

The weekend was a timely reminder of how much I hate alcohol and quite frankly I’m rather friendly with lady palm and her five lovely daughters…she’s always available.

Bikes! You’ve always got your hand and sometimes pammy does a better job! As for booze get an extra litre of unleaded…

ROFL!! :w00t:

Motorbikes. Alcohol ain’t doing me any good these days and always have the middle finger for strummin the bean and/or some toys, so can live without the sex if I had to…plus the bike vibrates at a certain level! :smiley:

You guys are all such pervs. I’m shocked and disgusted.

But as has been said previously, Mrs Palmer and her daughters know what I like and have served me well, and I can live without booze (most of the time). So bikes it would have to be.
Man, think of all the money I’d save for bikes by not paying for sex and alcohol…

Well if I’m honest I’d have to say sex, I don’t drink much at all and it wouldn’t bother me if I didn’t ever drink again and bikes are great, there’s no doubt but I have to have a car for work purposes and although bikes are a real thrill it’s not as pleasurable as sex

Obviously this is only my opinion and I have chosen carefully (mainly because Mrs B may see this and if I put bikes she would probably remove the equipment required for sex whilst I sleep !!)

:D:):smiley:

well I like a drink when Im out with mates but dont have any mates and sex is great when you get it but Im in the beginning of a longterm relationship so we’re practicing for the future (married means you live together but dont get none), so Im guessing biking it is. Funny I would have said that anyway een if I was a raging alcoholic sex dependant living with a raging party nympho :D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P

I think y’all should think again. You’ve given up alcohol - no substitutes offered. You’ve given up sex - only substituted your hand instead of another being! :slight_smile: and you’re happy to be left with motorbike!

No substitues allowed for what you give up!!!

So, sex, drugs or motorbike? :stuck_out_tongue: