Serious advice needed

Guys I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signs… phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them. ”I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the road. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my BMW S1000rr motorcycle next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed a patch of rust appearing! Is this something that you think could be fixed with ACF-50, I have heard it can stop rust dead and stop coming back or should I order a new part from the dealer?

:slight_smile:

This is nearly as old as us.

However, let her get on with it as it might save you the price of a new kitchen at least :slight_smile:

Obviously before my time then :smiley:

Rust is no laughing matter :angry:

Haha you bugger, I usually let the mouse hover over the topic titles to see the preview and thought “poor Russ” you bastard lol

Whereabouts on your body is the rust? Whatever do not use ACF50 that’s for machines:laugh:

At my age, it’s starting to appear all over…must ask Rosso what he uses :smiley:

It’s not? :blink: :blush:

Many brave, yet unappreciated, chains and exhaust pipes were lost to it :crying:

I think you had better let your wife read this, I’d be interested in her advice towards your rusty bits :blink: :hehe:

well Rusty I would tell ya but as you,ve got 10 years on me, I think your passed worrying about it. :slight_smile:

10 years :w00t: really… considering I have all my original bits :stuck_out_tongue:

Well they may be old…but they still work :laugh:

Well if yours work we needn’t worry for a while then:D

Especially since we found out you’re 10 years older than Rosso. Must say the botox lady did a good job:)

I believe Rosso swapped his rusty parts for titanium last year. His scrap value is astronomical :wink:

that’s so true scorch, thinking of scrapping a hip to pay for a new engine for the van :D:D

Seen it with “oil leak” :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: