selling my other ride

Selling my “other” ride its going on autotrader this week £700 onoGLS 2.0 ltr Ecotec

M reg, manual, 70k with Service history, last service done at 65K Timing/alternator belts at 52k, all old MOT’s I have owned this car for nearly 4 years & have put only 20k on the clocks owned by a friend previous to that drives very well and passes the MOTs 1st time old check lists to prove. Covered 4k since last MOT. New exhaust Good tyres all round, PAS, e/front windows, e/heated mirrors, front fogs, drivers air bag, tinted glass, central locking, sunroof, external temp gauge with ice warning & ABS Clarion CD & pioneer speakers , No marks, stains or rips on interior its very clean throughout no rust on the bodywork at all, MOT till 28th Feb & taxed till end of Dec but I can almost Guarantee will pass its MOT come Febuary with no problems.The car is 100% genuine & still has the 1st aid kit in the boot with its contents still in the wrappers!! Only bad points are- Driver and passenger door cards have blistered on arm rests from heat (fairly common) and drivers side has been scratched on front and rear doors it has been on there since I bought the car and isn’t deep enough to cause any problem such as rust a few scuffs on bumpers what you’d expect for a car of this age. Hard to come by in good condition, maybe not the best out there but pretty close

PM me if your after a cheap reliable runner

Attachments

S5000268.JPG

S5000274.JPG

S5000270.JPG

Mate! Keep it! It’s a Luton Classic!

What happened to £695? :stuck_out_tongue: Is there more petrol in it than you thought :w00t:

Inflation mate!

He’s just pumped the tyres up;):cool:

695… well i looked on the trader and theres a few 1.8s with 100 thou plus going for £850 and mines much better than them so £750 is still a bargain… its a clean motor:D

@macp i have a sweedish classic now hence the avatar…

are those “cum” stains i see on the seats? hehe:w00t:

Shouldnt be, i dont leave any mess :wink:

i think he talking about the drivers seat.

How many keys does one man need? :crazy:

thats nothing compared to the bunch westie carry’s around with him!!

I’d buy it if i had the cash, it is in good nick!

and the towel we put down is quite absorbant;)

Towels work well on leather seats too :wink:

£700 now I cant edit the topic for some reason it wont let me

even more of a bargain:)

is this still for sale?