Seeking apprentice electrician position around High Wycombe or around East London areas.

Hi, Bit of a long shot this one… my son has posted this on an electrician forum with 800+views but not a single offer. Can anyone help him out?

Hello, I am looking for an apprentice electrician position near High Wycombe or East London. I have just completed Electrical installation level 2 at Aylesbury College and I plan to continue and complete Electrical installation level 3.

I have outstanding GCSE results (2A*, 7B, C, D), work experience in office environments and real experience in the retail and customer service sector giving me varied skills and the ability to work with different types of people. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I have good communication skills and enjoy interacting and helping people. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I would be flexible in the hours required to work.

I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy or send my CV with a covering letter to anyone that may have a position or anyone willing to keep my CV and covering letter on file for future possibilities.

Please send my dad a message on here or contact me direct by email on [email protected] if you think you can help me.

I take up a position anywhere accessible by public transport within an hours distance of High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire) or anywhere accessible by public transport within an hours distance of South Woodford (East London/Essex.)

Thank you for taking time to read this post.

Bobby.

All sorted now, thread took some time to be approved and now he has apprenticeship. Thread closed.

well done.