Security: you are doing it wrong.

Amazing.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I nominate this chap for the Darwin awards

Though can’t argue it’s better than no chain

Awww bless

It’s like the video of the guy who’s trying to ride off on the bike still chained to a pole. Genius.

Oh my word.  Why couldn’t the owner have at least put the chain through the wheel?  This remnds me of seeing a picture of a bike chained to a small sappling.

It's like the video of the guy who's trying to ride off on the bike still chained to a pole. Genius. Jay
Didn't see that one Jay.  Got a link please?

No1 son once chained my bicycle to a plastic drain pipe outside a Newsagents in Seven Sisters! Only once because it was never seen again :-((

I nominate this chap for the Darwin awards CBR500R commuter
Nah, you need to kill yourself with your stupidity for the Darwin Awards
I nominate this chap for the Darwin awards CBR500R commuter
Nah, you need to kill yourself with your stupidity for the Darwin Awards Tromboman
I guess it is only a matter of time.

I don’t get it, whats he done wrong?? that’s how i chained my Blade up 

Ex blade!!! :grin:

The guy has a Keeway, if I owned one I’d be doing that too…

Took 2 looks for me to realise what was really wrong. Oh dear…

The L plate is for LOL

No1 son once chained my bicycle to a plastic drain pipe outside a Newsagents in Seven Sisters! Only once because it was never seen again :-(( National Treasure
Seven Sisters, 'Nam.  Would be surprised if they stole the drain pipe too.  Upgrade, come north a few miles to Edmonton.

You know it they made offsky with 6’ of that pipe too.

Not sure we could afford those fancy Edmonton prices, we’re currently 60 miles NE of The Green, having moved from just 8 mile N.

I guess he was banking on the fact the thieves would be laughing so much he would be able to hear them from wherever he was. Better than an alarm.

That doesn’t make sense. Seven Sisters is about 5 miles south of Edmonton Green.

Bait bike maybe?