SE1 Scouting for bikes

Spotted around 12:30 07/02/16 two scooters with no licence plates heading the wrong way up the cycle path which runs along Union Street.  4 guys, two on each bike.  Looked young and were wearing balaclavas under their helmets.  They turned left up Redcross way (Also a one way) the wrong way.  Weren’t in a hurry.

KEEP IT LOCKED UP.  Be vigilant.  There are a few nice bikes parked on the streets surrounding that area.  I urge you to take any precautions you can!

Sorry, this should have been posted in ‘Stolen’

I started reporting each cunt on a scooter i see to 101, would urge you do the same please. 

had 2 x2 scrotes on scoots at my office earlier on BR5

Yes guys, do call 101 asap with such sightings.  Obviously, keep your own safety as a priority.

Can’t we just shoot them?

Surely this would be considered a public service!

Myself and the two other bike owners have placed foam fire extinguishers in a convent place
Waiting for the little shytes to come back
The other two bikes are a GSXR and SV
So I can say my F800 is safe lol

I would change job and become a “civil servant” asap

Not wishing badness upon you Wise but would love to see footage of this go viral if they do come back. :blush:

Surely you would not do something illegal, neither incriminate yourself for it either. But in the illusion of this fantasy, you have a private showing of such a video with us all after, and we’d supply the beers.

Is it illegal to squirt foam now?

Fill the funnel of a CO2 fire extinguisher with cat litter and you have a rather painful (and loud) deterrent.

how about a super soaker with uv reactant liquid as well then report them and tell the police they will show up under a black light torch … or a paintball gun

how about a super soaker with uv reactant liquid as well then report them and tell the police they will show up under a black light torch .... or a paintball gun
amphibianalf
This is a great idea! Make sure you get it in their faces though because otherwise they'll just change their clothes.
Is it illegal to squirt foam now? Jetstream

Yes, it’s a “use of force”.

Squirt? I was thinking the extinguishers would be used more like this