SE Motorcycles says hello with an offer to LB riders

Hi Everyone

After owning a wide range of bikes over the years, I finally got it right and bought a Monster S4 and I love it!

It needed a bit of TLC when I got it, but after a service and new cam belts, a high level Termignoni full system, a chop to the back end and hours of washing and polishing it looks and goes great too!

After spending the last 5 years in the motorcycle industry being responsible for UK sales for a major manufacturer I took redundancy and started working from our large garage at home with my son (a fully qualified motorcycle mechanic, who spent the last 5 years with H-D) servicing mainly Ducati machines but also other brands, plus a little bit of buying and selling.

It has been really good but we needed more space and more of a commitment so I have started “SE Motorcycles” and open our new workshop near Sevenoaks on 1st March.

Sadly my lovely wife and pillion died suddenly and unexpectedly mid January this year so we have been a bit delayed but we are fully open as of 1st March.

Please check out www.semotorcycles.co.uk for full details and more detail about how we operate our business.

I do not want to be a one time forum contributor and am happy to offer advice free to forum users on your bikes, issues, and genuinely help where we can, so just PM me or send an e mail via the SE Motorcycles website, or by using [email protected]

We will also off LB forum users 20% off our normal workshop hourly rate, just quote LBSE2012 when booking in.

Ride safe!

Steve
Owner

welcome

Welcome and good luck.

sorry about January.

Will check out your site.

Welcome Steve, sorry about your loss. Enjoy the forum and Good luck with the business :slight_smile:

Hello & welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Good luck with the new facility

Welcome to LB, Steve, and thanks for your kind offer of advice and the discount.

I wish you every success with your new venture.

Thanks to everyone for the responses and best wishes.

As we have a great location in the Kent countryside I am going to plan in a couple of events whereby LB members can stop off on a ride and have some food and a drink and meet up with us and see what we are all about.

I will post some dates in the next few days.

In the meantime, the kettle works extremely well so feel free to drop in for a tea, coffee or chat we love talking bikes!

See you soon,

Steve:)

Hi Guys,

Thats really good to see and I wish you best of luck, just had mine serviced 2 months ago but will try and think of you for the next one!!!