Scorpion exhausts?

After a bit of advice.

Am after a new can for my 06 ZX6R Ninja - Underseat setup.

Was going for a akrapovic, but my mate (some mate!) with the same bike bought it before me!

Do like the Yoshimura ones, however, apart of nearly £500 squid on a road legal one, only can afford a race can, but would probably get nicked in central london on frequent occassions!

Now looking at a scorpion stainless one. Road lergal removable baffle etc.

Any one any advice or quality of these? recommended or not.

Cheers,

D

got em on my R1 good power increase not to noisey and look quite good, with termi stickers on oh and im using them with the baffles out

It’s not a Scorpion but I’m well excited because I’ve just bought an Akrapovic for my bike. End can’s going on (hopefully) this weekend, and baffles are coming out a few seconds later. cough

Hello Mate

Good cans loud with the baffle out, I have a link for one for sale on the site. It was a Titanium one which I just sold for £115

Get the Akrapovic anyway, its better right choice and ill still do you **% discount.

phone my boss alex(the turd)at rex judds he will sort out a nice price for you mate as we can get venom,micron,scorpion,akraprovic,and some others tell him your from london bikers 02089526911

What about Arrow?

I have a Arrow end can on my 10R,sounds good and easy baffle removal/replace!!

dude go for the Scorpions. I have two on the firestorm and they sound absolutely awesome. I think I must have had a deaf MOT tester though! It sounds the muts nuts.

oh dear flats whats this? cheap imitations of termi`s? ha ha pmsl

Yeah what about Arrows I would have those over an Akki any day of the week.

(I know im running an Akki but i got it REAL cheap)