Scooter theives get captured

It is disgraceful the time the caller had to wait for the 999 call to be answered

3 Likes

That was great to watch. It’s a slow start guys but worth watching through for when it all kicks off.

Nice one. I doubt they’ll be off the streets for long though. They didn’t really do anything apart from having a pillion with L Pilates.

I tried calling 101 last night, was on the line for 25 minutes and no-one picked up. I thought it’s some 9-5 police so decided to call today again - still no-one’s answering. God forbid I’d have something really urgent, because it looks like police simply doesn’t exist.

Good work By the public and the police…my local area too👍

I was on hold with 999 when my appendix was about to burst. I got the run around and then told I’m not an emergency and would have to make it to the hospital myself. Of course I told them I was unable to move, I was in agony but that wasn’t enough. I told them I pay my bloody taxes, come and get me. They didn’t.

@pricetta raced home, scooped me up and took me to A&E, where they promptly took the appendix out.

Terrible state of affairs, when we have to wait to get through to an emergency operator and then prioritised so much that you might not actually get help.

Down with austerity!

3 Likes

Jay, hand the same with my wife.

She fucked her leg up bad, could not move and I was told they would not send and ambulance. She had to remain in pain until I could get her to A&E.

I’ve found that laying in the middle of the A23 during morning rush hour elicits a speedy response for a fubared leg.

3 Likes

Guaranteed way to piss off a public servant.

Yes, it wasn’t helpful, but I was in sheer agony at the time.