Scdnut Signing In

Happened across this site earlier so thought I’d give it a go, I’ve had a quick look round and it seems pukka.

I recently moved from Feltham to Lewisham, close enough to the kids but far enough away from the ex. :slight_smile:

I work around Heathrow (part-time) dragging off crashed (mostly BMWs) and broken down (mostly French) cars.

Did my DAS and test last month in E14 and Hastings (it’s a long story) (shame on Kickstart Rider Training).

Already had a brand new V-Strom 650GT waiting for me at West London Suzuki.

I’ve done 1,500 miles in the last month and am loving it, I wasn’t quite expecting the amount of acceleration having never ridden anything above a 125.

Having said that I’m already thinking about upgrading for a bit more comfort on those longer journeys, I’m considering a Tiger but we’ll come to that later.

I would love to be at the Ace this coming Sunday but me and the GF are off for a weekend meet-up with another forum in the Peak District.

Not sure if I’m allowed to name the other forum so I won’t, good people though, I’ve met a few of them and not a scooter owner amoungst them. :smiley:

I go to the BSB when I can which is probably about half of them.

I only drive the Mondeo when I have my girls for the weekend usually every other week.

Sorry I’ve gone on a bit. :cool:

Hi and welcome aboard.

welcome to LB

hey m8, welcome.am only down rd from ya in rotherhithe.

while i’m here any spares ya come across for a mk2 (i think, 1996) clio i would be grateful, lol.

John

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

Hello Fella & welcome

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Hi there and welcome…:smiley:

welcome welcome :smiley:

Hey!

I’m orginally from Hastings and passed my DAS with the 1066 School. Great bunch of Girls and Guys there.

Welcome to Londonbikers :hehe:

Lou