Scarey Overtaking

A local road racer back home ( doncaster ) I hung around with hated scooter riders, ( not sure why, I think it was cos he had one for so long ) He loved to buzz them at massive speed as close as he could possibly get to them. I thought it was funny sometimes but most of the time it was just plain stupid.

Any way one night I get a call from him and I pick him up from Hospital as he had been in a bad smash. He tells me on the way home that he was coming down the great north road dual carriageway ( pitch black this place was ) when he said he saw a scooter in lane one, so he thought game on. He twisted on reckoned he was doing well into 3 figures when he realised that it was not a scooter but an old banger with its right hand tale light out so the scooter he thought he was buzzing at a tonne with an inch to spare was a car. He made contact, went straight over the roof off the bonnet and proceeded to bounce down the road breaking both his collar bones and fore arms. :w00t:

My point is, these people get whats coming to them, lets just hope these pr**** dont take anyone else out with them whilst their being idiots.

Sounds like a right c**t !

Errr yea, not going to mention names but he finished **** of the north a few times so has a few screws loose and a few in his arms lol :stuck_out_tongue:

…and some tw*t way up the outside lane doing 65 so they’re all crawling along… I usually pass them on the inside lane making bellringing gestures, it really winds me up.

Trouble is, if you pass on the inside, it’ll be you that gets 3 points, not them. You can’t win. Be careful!

i had a good’un on me way back from norfolk on weds, pootling down the M25 at fair speed when a TW*T on a bandit 6 decided when he joined he was going to shoot across straight to the fast lane without looking…if i hadnt heard him and slowed he would have put me straight into the armco for sure :angry:…and you know what got me the most, draggin jeans, alpinestars jacket, decent lid BUT no gloves and wearing trainers! obviously so he can get a better feel on the levers while practicing his gp riding :doze:…mind you dont think he appreciated my quick overtake and stubby race can in his face for 3 junctions after :slight_smile:

Most of the GRRR! monments on my commute involve other bikes or scooters riding like ****.

:confused:

If he carries on like that natural selection will take him out of the game - evolution innit.