Saw my first Street Triple this morning...

On the ride in this morning, saw a Street Triple on the Finchley Road, near St John’s Wood tube station.

She was white, sounded amazing and she was a beauty.

Yes a rare site indeed. I spotted my first one on camden road the other day, thought it was a another 1050 till it from the back. How long is that waiting list now?:stuck_out_tongue:

about a year wait isn’t it? time for those lucky folks who got it early to sell them now for a profit

I’m getting mine in June/July :smiley:

I ordered it between Xmas & the New Year, after a test drive. At the time the wait was 6 months :frowning:

I can’t wait. Hurry on the Summer :slight_smile:

I pick mine up on Friday (yay!). Managed to beat the waiting list by taking a green one which became available at the dealers. Not my ideal colour but beats the 9 month waiting list!

4 days and counting…

When I booked mine, the roulette green was the more popular choice than white or black with an extra 1 month wait.I chose green because for the past 16 years I’ve had black & dark colours. Time for a change & a mid life crisis colour :smiley:

[/quote]
When I booked mine, the roulette green was the more popular choice than white or black with an extra 1 month wait.I chose green because for the past 16 years I’ve had black & dark colours. Time for a change & a mid life crisis colour :smiley:
[/quote]
Have to admit I was after black. It’s my first bike an thought black would be cool but the green is growing on me. Only 3 days til I pick her up! yippee

I like to see pics of your new street triple.:slight_smile:

My bike (or the beast as it shall now be known) was born yesterday and is now tucked up in my garage. It is a whole bundle of mischief! I love it already and am even fond of the green now too.

The weather hasn’t been conducive to photos yet but as soon as the sun is out I’ll get some and post them up.

I took it out for a short burst today between rain showers and it attracted lots of admiring looks - I felt very proud :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

You got me officially jealous :crying:

2 to 3 months before I get mine :smiley:

Did you get any extras (gel seat, bikini fairing, Arrow exhaust, grab rail)?

I’m happy you are enjoying the beast :slight_smile:

Stay safe & take care

Fabio

Welcome to the Triple club Sarah! :smiley:

Thanks Uber - I can tell I am going to enjoy being a Triple owner! :smiley:

Fabio - no extras yet except fairings (seat cowl & visor) - thought I’d ride her for a bit and then decide if I’d like to change anything.

I have really small paws so had to change the clutch lever so I could reach it (Only the brake lever was adjustable).

Managed to get one photo during a small break in the rain. I will get some more for you - you only have a couple of months to go though. I’m sure the time will whizz by and at least it will be summer then!!

Sarah :smiley:

She looks nice :slight_smile: Great colour :wink:

I can recommend the gel seat(my dealer said, it was the most popular extra) as the test bike I rode had one. See how your bum feels after a long journey :smiley:

Thanks for the pic Sarah.

Enjoy.

Take care & stay safe.