Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless… Zorro appears

Afternoon peeps

You’re the slacker, you need to get up earlier to do the roll call :grinning:

Afternoon Folks.

Afternoon all

Good afternoon everyone!

Afternoon all, yes I’m a slacker, many things I could be doing but I’m gonna sit on me arse and watch rugby

Why are you people impersonating me?

Ironically, I’m at work.

^cos your such a good role model

I think I might have to hit my bike with something. MOT time today, so I done all of the basic pre checks before I left, including annoying the neighbours by testing the horn. All tickettyboo.

And then the sodding thing fails it’s first test because… The horn doesn’t work. Argghhhh!!!

My bike hates me…

GOOD AFTERNOONS LONDON

Just finished a 10 hour shift and waiting for the rugby to start. Italy vs Scotland don’t count. The real deal kicks off, probably literally, at Twickenham 4:50 pm, if you don’t have  tickets no worries ITV is your friend. No country has won the RBS 6 Nations three times in a row and Ireland’s hopes of achieving this historic feat should be ended by England this weekend.

Ride safe out there

Afternoon - now the owner of a big bike :slight_smile: Going to have to take it easy for a few weeks till I get used to it I think :slight_smile:

and the big bike is a ?

Bandit 650

Nice choice for an all rounder, it ticks many boxes. I looked at one or two Bandits last year 600’s, 650’s, 1200’s and 1250’s before I settled on the 250 :wink:

Bandit 650 Abzero

That’s my baby as well. A quarter ton of baby in fact. But it has character and is quite reliable.

Happy early evening LB family…

Evening folks- did a Rykas -> Brighton run with LMRC today. 
Rides in from Oxford and back were chilly. 

Brighton was actually sunny and not too cold.

evening chimps, loving the rugby results today, well 2 of them anyway, and as the big fella says 2 outa three aint bad.

Nice choice for an all rounder, it ticks many boxes. I looked at one or two Bandits last year 600's, 650's, 1200's and 1250's before I settled on the 250 ;-) National Treasure
Yeah, I think it'll suit my needs nicely and a good introduction to the bigger bike world.
Bandit 650 Abzero

That’s my baby as well. A quarter ton of baby in fact. But it has character and is quite reliable.

Slacker
:D

Good evening all.  

I took part in soe filming for a factual entertainment programme today.  Looks like I’m going to be on television again.