Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine
Zorro

Reasonable morning, it is.  It’s wet up here in the north.  This is London Bikers, so I’m talking about north London.  I don’t care about today so much, but as long as it’s dry tomorrow very early morning, when I’m riding down to Hampshire, I’ll be happy, especially if it’s not too cold either.

Errmmmmm, haven’t you forgotten something? Like the roll call list? C’mon, it’s not THAT early.

Morning.

Morning, this could be my last day at work for 6 weeks, hospital called yesterday to ask if I could confirm that I will attend my appointment on Tuesday, sigh of relief as I thought they were phoning to cancel

Just been out and it’s raining hard fine rain. Soaked in about 3 minutes!

My built in temperature monitor (can I see my breath test) says it’s cold :disappointed:

Taking kids to Go Ape today as well :triumph:

Morning folks.
Going to wander through the countryside today.

Morning all. Heading out in car later on. Daughter to big ballet practice etc Concert next week.

By car, bike or foot? It seems that us Oxon-ites have the decent weather for today.

Morning all! Found an XT660 to test ride this morning, and I need to find a tool with which to get a bearing out of one of the tiger’s wheels…

By car, bike or foot? It seems that us Oxon-ites have the decent weather for today.

Janey
Probably by foot today.

Mornin!
Going swimming today!

Morning all. StreetDouble; think you forgot something…

Blind bearing

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-hms-vf-gb&source=android-browser&q=bkind+bearing+removal&gfe_rd=cr&ei=iMsIV-TXI8KFaL_GsJAC#q=blind+bearing+removal+tool

Machine mart do one but £54

Or intriguing enough
http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php?topic=14512.0

Morning all. StreetDouble; think you forgot something... Jay

Errrr, yeah,…what do I do to get list thingy

up

Copy and paste from the previous day

Afternoon kids.

R

Right, so finally worked out the roll call thingy, cheers Wise, took me about 20 mins and 100 edits… anyway now my name is on the list, woo hoo ! bona fide LB’er, all I need to do now is actually turn up for a ride.  Had lunch at the Ace today, place was full of Nissan Figaro car things. 

Afternoon all, I spent the day at the office like a loser :frowning:

There was a huge rideout going through Watlington earlier, all with number boards on the front of the bikes. Does anyone know what was 'appening?