Saturday Morning Roll Call

Morning LBers,

What is everyone Up too today??

I’m working till 2 then it is straight down the Pub for my Football Team Christmas party! this is always a VERY messy night!!

Abzero

Aceman

AndyCr15

ArfaArt

Bang2Rights

BigD

Big Red S

Blade

bluelagos

BobbyR1

Boris (is back)

brains_t

Cactus- AKA The Beard

ChrisB

Changyammi

Cypher

DangerousB

Eezie

Geoff B

GSXRAng

Hannibal

hogtrumpet

IanWilliamson

IMORTAL_Indian

ink aka Miss Observation

Ironman

Janey

Jay

JesteR6

Jetstream

Kevsta

KTM D

makman

Marmablade

me_groovy the saga continues

Michael

Miggy

mole

Motodrb

nails

National Treasure

Nic

nivag

Panagiotis

pawel

Pricetta

Rixxy

Rosso

Rusty99

Scorch

SeanR1

Shaunicous

SilveR6Slacker

Slan

Stevie78

Szymon

T cat

TDJ

Tiggi

TimR

TheOC

The Sleeper

TimmyFox 2015 Poohsticks Champion

TheUnforgiven

Toony

Treacle

Triang - Ross

Tromboman

VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes

Von

Westie

Whereisgibson

WildBoy

Wise

Zander

Zine - last one on the list unless…

Zorro appears

Well, that was slightly annoying having to seperatate all those names!!! no wonder the Roll Call isn’t getting done as often now!!

Morning I’ve got complimentary tickets for Saracens rugby with parking and it’s Xmas jumper day there so should be fun.

Morning All. My intention is to make the most of the ridiculous weather and get out on the bike. Whether that actually happens or not is a different matter!

Christmas Carol concert at the Royal Albert Hall this afternoon with The folks. Our tradition to really kick off the festive feeling. (Otherwise would totes get out on the bike - 15 degrees!!!)

Can’t believe this weather… insane!! Morning! :slight_smile:

Morning all!

Good morning.  Yes, the weather is unusually good.  Aparrently, if it carries on like this, it’ll be the warmest December in 70 years.  I don’t really mind so much for having a good or bad winter, I just want a terrific long, dry hot summer, from April to October.  That’s not much to hope for, is it?

Morning my two wheeled friends

Wassup bwoys an gyarls. I garn out for ride cos I ain’t been out for fun ride in weeks, just comuting, commutting, comouting, riding to work. Where me blood clart dictionary?

Acemon - Me see what you did breddrin. Yeah, funny ho ho ho. Now I has to get up early to change da bombaclart roll call.  Char blood, what went around came around innit! Me still say you is skinny white lizard.  Safe, respect.

Morning! Looks like spring is here already :smiley:

Me just seen da Acemon on im Ninja in Wood Green.  We give big high five when passing each other, den I stop at pelican crossing and some kiddies pointing to us saying to dem parents “Oh wow daddy, that is so cool.  Can I have a motorbike for Christmas?”