Saturday Morning Roll Call

Morning LBers.

Up nice and early today as i’m on my Way to Brands Hatch for BSB this weekend. Anyone else going this weekend??? I’m hoping to be Marshalling at Cooper Straight this weekend so if your going keep an eye out for me (I’ll be the one dressed head to toe in Orange!! lol ) :slight_smile:

Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
DangerousB
Eezie
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)
me_groovy
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

Morning all bit angry this morning. The plans I had for yesterday and this weekend are out the window. Someone thought it would be funny to vandalise my car and smash the window of a nearby car. So now have to get repair quotes and inform the police.

Not fecking happy. :frowning:

I can definitely think of better ways to start the weekend! That’s crap :frowning:

Morning I’m working

GOOD MORNING LONDON

Just check in at http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gctv31b50#?fcTime=1437264000

Saturday light rain
Sunday light rain
Monday heavy rain
Tuesday light rain
Wednesday light rain

:frowning:

Ride safe out there

Sorry to hear that Kev. Definitely not a good morning :frowning:

Morning folks.
So good to see my wife and doggy yesterday.
Today will be chores and washing the Trumpet.
We move house in 2 weeks so not sure how much riding I’ll get done between now and then.

What a pisser, Kevsta.

At work from 7am. New front Brake switch from Metropolis Vauxhall branch is £22.56!!! It is only £8.50 from David Silver Spares!! Bloody rip off, but I need it now.

Morning all.

Good morning all

Well got the it reported to the police. There is another vehicle nearby with a smashed rear window, so it looks like they took a glass hammer to one window and two door panels on mine. I’ve ringing round to get quotes on the repair and so far they are all virtually the same at about £400 - £500, because both doors need to be completely resprayed. None of the chip/dent or smart repair companies will quote.

What’s blinking annoying is I’ve just got a bonus from work, so by the tax man has his chunk, along with the NI, penision, and the repair I might just have enough for a steak and a beer. :frowning:

And for those wondering what a glass hammer is, this is one:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bXdori84L.SY300.jpg

and not this:

wont your insurance pay for it Kev?
if you want a cheaper respray you know who you should ask :wink:

Excess will be £250, so for £250 the claim with bugger up the insurance on the bikes as well, and the car policy will go up as well. May as well just pay for it as well. They could have done the windows as well.

Kevsta - sorry to read your bad news buddy.

Ug! Me got toy again. Ug ug ug!

evening all. got up too late to go luggage shopping so popped down to see Bang2Rights and check out his project. his daughter approved of my new bike.
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11755168_10153571772474954_5238364846453152940_n.jpg?oh=1c8446346895c03fd6f202b646abd9e7&oe=561C804E