Saturday morning roll call - what are you up to today?

Ug! Get up and ride. It’s looking good out there.

Ride safe out there

Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
DangerousB
Eezie
GSXRAng
GSXR750_Sam
hogtrumpet
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
me_groovy
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slan
Stevie
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TheOC
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

I’m going to play out in Essex. Where are you going?

Morning.
Working all weekend.

R

Hello. A ride to the west side.

GOOD MORNING LONDON

This mornings I’ll mostly be walking the streets, this afternoons I’ll mostly be servicing and preping an unwanted rotavator for ebay listings.

Anyone wanting a half decent Al-Ko Hobby Farmer MH 350-4T rotavator, current RRP £375, make me an offer on this used but well maintained machine.

Morning LBers, got up at 0630 and done a 10 mile cycle ride. Im loving the new push bike and feeling so much healthier already!! Im even thinking of doing the ride again after lunch!!

Morning
Off to Brighton today

Morning folks, had a late drive through the West End picking 2 Nuns up from Sing-along-Sound of Music.

Morning all, got woken up by the buiders next door at 8:30 am!!! you gotta be a big massive twat to call the builders so early on a weekend! Anyway, about to jump on the bike for a quick spin somehwere…

Morning, I’ll be puppy sitting today today :slight_smile:

Morning you awesome people.

Thanks to my awesome (not)neighbour for starting some diy at 9am.

Today i will be seeing doctors and then ill be home doing work towards my apprenticeship qualification.

Have a good day everyone! :slight_smile:

Morning all! I’m sat in a datacentre waiting for things to break until Monday morning. With someone else’s street triple sat outside…

Evening all, working this morning, potter around Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire before dropping the SMT off at Hemel. Got an 1190R till morning evening. :slight_smile:

Slan, is there a Euphamism in there somewhere?

Evening all. Im absolutely dead on my feet today… worked flat out yesterday riding, then went for a ride to blue bus straight after work, got in at 2am… slept at around 3.30am, up and out of bed to start a ride out at 9, 160 miles blitzed, straight to work and now just an hour left of my shift… luckily its raining tomorrow so I’m not going to be out on the bike… I’ve managed to exhaust myself lol

We had a good day dogsitting but now Chris has spilt a sticky drink on the computer keyboard and thinks he’s broken the internet. Hopefully we’ll be able to fix it again tomorrow :slight_smile: