Saturday moaning roll call

Not a good start to the weekend, as my car was vandalised last night.  About 11:15pm, l heard a couple of bangs, like a car door being slammed very hard, so jumped off the sofa, stepped outside to see what was going on, but saw nothing.  A couple of minutes later, a neighbour knocks on my door to say that my car’s rear window is smashed and there’s a brick on the ground next to my car and saw a man running off up the road.   A brick had been used to smash the rear window, and it looks like a side window was attempted too.

I hope you guys have a far better weekend than me.  Stay safe.

Abzero
Aceman
Aceman’s Cat
Aiesman
Alba
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Asbo
B
Bang2Rights
banman
Ben_Sir_Amos
BigD
Big Red S
Bigty
Bikergirl_400
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
BollockChops
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
CBR500R
Commuter
Changyammi
ChrisB
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
EddieSV
Eezie
ExcelsiorHenderson5
fatkat
FlowWolf
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hellfire2260
h-magic
Hold Da Kæft
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
MAD-DOG Dhofty
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
Mr C
nails
National Treasure
Nic
Nine Mile
nivag aka sand king
ORBNOXIOUS
Panagiotis
Pat
Pinhead
Pricetta
Redwez
Ricky
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Serrisan
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Smiled
Squishbang
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stretch
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Terry-Moto
Tiggi
TimR
TheMonkey27
The Sleeper
TheUnforgiven
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang Ross
Tromboman
UrsaMonster
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine last on the list unless…
Zorro signs on

Well that is a shitty start to the weekend, I had my car vandalised two years ago.  Someone went down the side with a glass hammer, and two other cars had a lot of there windows smashed.  Some people just want to watch the world burn.  :(

Morning all.

That’s shit Ace

Morning from Jersey

Morning, still feel battered, is this normal post trackday where you kept it rubber side down?

Aceman - that sucks, what a horrible thing to wake up to, Kevsta, people disappoint me regularly, what was the point of that vandalism!

Morning, still feel battered, is this normal post trackday where you kept it rubber side down?
Aceman - that sucks, what a horrible thing to wake up to, Kevsta, people disappoint me regularly, what was the point of that vandalism!
UrsaMonster
Of mine or Ace's?  Mine I've no idea, three car damaged mine cost me my bonus to fix.  Was not a happy man, the other two belonged to a local car dealer who was using the road to "store" vehicles as he had no space left on his dealership forecourt.  As for Ace perhaps someone was hoping to have a route through glove box or boot to see if they could come up lucky.

Morning all , sorry to hear that ace. Is that the first incident in your area by any chance

Morning. I actually managed a lay in for once and I think my bodies gone into shock!

It sounds like you’ve been seriously p’ing off your neighbours with your cat postings too, Acey.

That cat and dog team need to work harder for their munchies Aceman…  Me, I am at work.  Such is life. Fixed urinals, sorting servers and life goes on.

Maybe I should get a cobra too.  What do you think about this one

Wow I remember that film, it’s probably pretty bad, and aged like Tennents Super. :smiley:

Travellers have moved into Broomfield park! Horses grazing by the netball courts.

Travellers have moved into Broomfield park! Horses grazing by the netball courts. banman
There'll be horse and pikey shit, and loads of rubbish left all over.  We had them visit my local three times last year and they trashed the place.

Yeah saw horse shit and rubbish heaps already. And one of them was barefoot running. They like to keep fit apparently.

Blimey, just spotted a biwing propeller plane flying northbound. Must be me_groovy! There’s an event today up at his place today. Most cool.

Good afternoon.  Not as bad a morning as Aceman, and a cheaper fix, but today I smashed my phone on the Tesco Extra petrol station in Bedford.

Otherwise had a nice little ride, although I ended up putting my cardigan on this morning, and it is the start of the Speedway World Cup later.

Blimey, just spotted a biwing propeller plane flying northbound. Must be me_groovy! There's an event today up at his place today. Most cool. banman
Nah, it would be in three dozen pieces, mixed in with another couple of stripped planes in a garage. :D

And it’d have an extra couple of wings. 

There is an event at my place, but that’s tomorrow. We do have several privately owned planes that operate from our strip though so you likely saw one of them out for a jolly.