Saturday meowning roll call

Meow.  Meow meow.  Meow meow meow,  I’m starting to get quite concerned as I’ve heard the butler talking about getting a dog recently. It would not bother me if it was like our neighbours pug, because Fifa is funny, with his loud breathing like Darth Vader, and his flat face as if he has run into a wall.  

Anyway, any of you lot riding your toys this weekend?

Abzero
Aceman
Acemans Cat
AndyCr15
Arfa
Asbo
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Bikergirl_400
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
CBR500R Commuter
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hellfire2260
h-magic
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
MAD-DOG Dhofty
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasures
Nic
nivag aka sand king
ORBNOXIOUS
Panagiotis
Pinhead
Pricetta
Redwez
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Serrisan
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Smiled
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
Tcat
TDJ
Terry-Moto
TheMonkey27
The Sleeper
TheUnforgiven
Tiggi
TimmyFox (Reigning Poohsticks Champion)
TimR
Toony
Triang Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine

Good morning. Great start to the day reading about scrotes getting caught and funnily enough being knocked off their scooter by police.

Should be some Sun shine later today, so good time to take the bike for a spin after a week.

Morning- start of the 6 nations today :slight_smile:

Good morning all.  

It feels chilly again, so I’m stating the day off with porridge.  It’s funny that the cat thinks I’m getting a pug.  Oh is she in for a shock.

Good morning everyone!

Morning peeps.

Pound for pound cats win. So you need to get a bigger chunky dog.

The cat will fart backwards when she sees the dog.

Anyway, back to motorcycles. I’ll be at High Beech enjoying a coffee and possibly a cake in about 40mins.

Nowt for me in riding terms. Might change oil and filter though if time/weather permits. Too much on my plate at the moment.

morning all. finally got round to washing the bike today. got the worst of the crap off but I really need to invest in some snow foam stuff, there’s far too many nooks and crannies to get a brush into. 

Got the tank spun to get the spark plugs changed. Found a bit of water/oil in the bottom of the airbox which is a bit worrying. I guess i do ride it in all weathers and it’s been upside down too. access to the spark plus is a bit tight:

Attachments

Mian you need one of these in there:

Attachments