Saturday late bash

WHEN: Tomorrow - Saturday 30th September

WHAT TIME: 16:00

WHERE: Box Hill

WHY: Meeting + Mystery ride out - point and click with no particular destination - offers welcome we’ll sort it out from there

WHO: so far: Buck, CaptMoto, SlapheadBandit, Loz, Storm99, Skeeter, TediBair, SpeedyG (you won’t know most of them --> (xt660.com members plus special guest “slapheadbandit”)

16:30 and we are off - 'nuff said

Interested? apply within

subject to weather conditions and whether i can shut up!!..i may just pop down for this one me old mate

if im not there by 16.30…i wont be there…

you’ve been told ok

if im not there by 16.30…i wont be there…

and neither will us… 16:31 we are just a hologram in the carpark

Might pop along, if in the area.

We had a good ride, perhaps one of the best this year, 115 miles from boxhill to newlands corner, went past Godstone ( ) to westerham, to biggins hill, yeah it was a mixture of light showers and dry spells but nevertheless it was enjoyed by all.

Sorry i was a t**ser Captain and girled out cos of the weather (even though it only rained here once!!..just as i was about to set off and i thought it would stay for the rest of the day)…with that route you could have all dropped in for a cuppa

i had orders to do anyway…no excuse…drat

Don’t worry Salee, you are more than excused, you had the courtesy to text me in advance, which was appreciated.

I am sure there’ll be more chances, just keep an eye on the events on my site and you’ll know when to get your kit on next.

the lads missed you

Attachments

THEBLOODYWETRIDEOUT001Small.jpg

aaaahhhhh bless

As a result from Sat success this venue has been planned for a re-run. Obviously this next time the route will be different but the times and the starting point remain the same, so here it is again

WHEN: Saturday 28th October

WHAT TIME: 16:00

WHERE: Box Hill

WHY: Meeting + Mystery ride out - point and click with no particular destination - offers welcome we’ll sort it out from there. We tap a destination into a tomtom rider and tell it to avoid motorways.

The rest is a surprise to us all, hence we have renamed it the “?WTF?” ride

WHO: so far: (xt660.com members plust special guests) and any lb’ers with a nerve, are all welcome

16:30 and we are off - 'nuff said

Interested? apply within

additional note, the previous run proved very amusing for all who attended, thanks to the “?WTF?” factor.

Weather is unpredictable but it won’t stop the ride nor the start of it, so waterproofs are a must and no tinted visors should be used as we are likely to ride unlit back roads, decent tyres are also reccomended as mud & gravel has been noticed on some of these lanes.

I may be in Rotterdam that weekend but will keep ya posted, as it sounds intriguing