Saturday 2nd June - Small bikes small ride - Essex or Kent

Brilliant :slight_smile: The weather forecast is playing tricks on me a little, it’s saying it should rain but it didn’t yesterday and it doesn’t look like it will today either so let’s hope that it stays this way!

Thanks for the advice guys, I guess we’ll go to Finchingfield then :slight_smile:

If i don’t end up going rock climbing i will probably join you all

Finchingfield is an excellent good choice …

If you want to stray just a little further

Stay on the B1057 through Finchingfield to Steeple Bumpstead, left onto the B1054 to Radwinter, left onto the B1053 will loop back to Finchingfield (20 miles).

or

As above, stay on the B1057 through Finchingfield to Steeple Bumpstead, left onto the B1054 to Radwinter, then continue along the B1053 to Saffron Walden, left on the B184 to Thaxted, left on the B1053 also loops back to Finchingfield (30 miles).

I looked at BBC weather and it’s just saying overcast but dry :slight_smile:
I guess a lot can change between now and Saturday though

yeah, saw that on Sunday >after< I bought meself some expensive ice cream in the shop next to it /facepalm.

bit hidden it is :frowning:

Right so need to make sure we got the right ice cream. Got it :slight_smile:

I may be up to this, taking the little typhoon out could use the extra riding practice.

Will prob have to let you know closer to the time and when all is confirmed, I have no directional skills and don’t know where any where is…

Not that hidden!! Plus the fact that there is usually a queue coming out of the door! :w00t:

im off to see prometheus on sat at 4. so will need to be back home 3pm latest to get ready. but i wouldnt want to get up too early as my eyes would be too tired for the film later in the day (as i wear contacts)

sunday, monday or tuesday would suit me better tbh

Is there anyone else who would go on Sunday or what day is generally better for you guys?

Sunday I’m working :crying:

Bank Holiday Monday 4th June is the ‘Margate Meltdown’ run from the Ace or wherever you be.

Bank Holiday Tuesday I’m free

I cant do Saturday now i know that, and im working monday but. but im still not a defo for this any way.

I fixed it for you George …

Apologises for the hijacking inter webby wotsit linky here

Right so Tuesday it is. But since I want to clock up as many miles as I can before I go do DAS, is anyone interested in going on Saturday as well? DanielGT? Theoc?

Tuesday is most prob doable - Check the other thread.

I’m up for something Saturday, providing it’s not dancing down with rain
Can’t confirm Tuesday yet, not sure if i can get a hall pass

i can do tuesday

so meet at 10ish at blackheath?

Great, does 10am start at Tea Hut work for you? We could probably meet up tomorrow or on Friday to discuss, also I have to go to Tea Hut so I know where it is :slight_smile: Or Ace if everyone’s meeting there.

10am is fine with me.
Are you going to BM or TH this evening?

I can’t unfortunately which is a shame because the weather seems perfect. I can go tomorrow or on Friday.