Saturday 23rd January

I shall be there tomorrow around 9:15

Hellfire, were heading into Essex, youre fine to leave early if you need to, not sure how much fun rideing you’ll get once we’ve got out of London though.

The engine swap was a success, so I’ll see you for breckfast :slight_smile:

Newb question probably, but will the ride-out finish at ACE cafe? I am very very likely to be there before 10 am ride out tomorrow morning

Probably, but people may peel off earlier to go home.

Might pop along for breakfast before I go pick my bike up and then meet up for lunch as I’m keen to get my new rear scrubbed in before it goes all wet and cold again. Where you heading for lunch?

Spunds good, Burnham

Thanks for a nice ride today folks. @Boris, forgot to mention - I’ve got a GPS Tracker on my bike, so can export the ride to KML or GPX if you want for analysis :slight_smile:

If you folks ever fancy going South let me know. While I suck at leading and navigating, even going without a plan in Kent/Surrey is a lot of fun.

Thanks for a nice ride today folks. @Boris, forgot to mention - I've got a GPS Tracker on my bike, so can export the ride to KML or GPX if you want for analysis :)

If you folks ever fancy going South let me know. While I suck at leading and navigating, even going without a plan in Kent/Surrey is a lot of fun.

hellfire2260
Vouch that. Was really fun and lucky most of the day was sunny. Keep well guys

Thanks for coming guys, 182 miles ace to ace in the end, and 250 miless on the new engine!

Yeah, cheers guys for coming, and Roni for (mostly) leading :slight_smile:

The route, unedited despite Roni’s request, was this:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

so you went the wrong way out of the ace and missed the turning for woodford as well?

Just the Woodford :smiley:

Great to see the route on the map. Like that i can explain to my wife “where i went”.

On side note, we covered significantly more miles on the return journey didn’t we?

I was out and about in Maldon on my stead

Thanks for leading Boris, it was fun