Saturday 23rd January

Since we are expecting a warm 9 degrees dry day I figured that it’s about time to ride some motorbikes.

Meet at the ace for breakfast at 9 to leave at 10.
Full tanks please, and corner man system will be used if we get enough pepole.

I’ll be on a red SV1000S, see you there :slight_smile:

the engine swap worked then ?

I could be in but that equates to me getting up at 7am on my one day off. I’m not sold on this.

Haha, you don’t need to make excuses for not riding your bike any more!

Not yet, dropping the old one today, Avi and I have today and tomorrow to get it done

Hi, i would like to join this ride-out though it would be my first time ever. Do you welcome newbies this Saturday or experienced riders only?

Interested…

I’m not sure that I function in temperatures that are still in the single digits.

I might pop along, even if it’s just for a coffee and to say hello to those a bit more winter hardy than I am.

(Or I might commune with my duvet a bit longer!)

I may join for the ride out - too early to get there for breakfast :smiley: Getting to Ace from SE London is no fun at 8am on Saturday :slight_smile:

Possibly maybe, what is the planned route ?

I’m out😢

9 degrees, is that all?  Nah, still too cold for me.

Wife’s birthday so think l have better pass

Wife's birthday so think l have better pass brains_t
Take her along for a treat. Some women enjoy riding pillion.

Halfway through an angina swap today, so will update tomorrow to confirm this is going ahead.
Cbr, newbie is fine , still too cold to overly progressive :wink:
Am expectin 150 miles or so

Halfway through an angina swap today, so will update tomorrow to confirm this is going ahead. Cbr, newbie is fine , still too cold to overly progressive ;) Am expectin 150 miles or so Boris

perfect, if it will go ahead with and no rain is forecast i’ll be at the ACE before 10am start

Im sure you meant engine if not the nhs will be sending people round

Im sure you meant engine if not the nhs will be sending people round

TimR

I'm on my way. One triple bypass.

I can’t come. You haven’t fixed Fiona yet.

Hey Boris,

Do you have a planned route more less (South/North)??

I got to be back in SE London by 2pm, so I might join and leave half way or something. Trying to work out how to make the most of it.

I will defo join you in Ace in the morning. I’ve not met any of the LB members life so I will shout when I get there :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Dawid