sat 16th...short trip around the hampshire countryside...

Meet at box at 9.00 leave on the dot at 9.30 if anyone is up for a jaunt…wont be a slowmo, but I am still officially running in the 10 so wont be a flat out run…will be doing around 120-140 miles…thats a guess not planned it out as yet…

Verrrrrrrry tempted, but I’ve got an IAM meet. I may not go, but erm… damn, will get to ya :rolleyes:

9AM at the box…on a saturday jeez, thats a 7.30 leave from here, still lets see what the weather does :slight_smile:

where are you steve…a couple of guys are meeting me in alton at 10.30…so if thats closer make it there…weather is supposed to be good but who knows it is february…

plan is to make our way via a few well known twisties to lee on solent for ice cream and chips then move onto a few more twisties and the pirbright bends then a quick blast back to either box or alton …around 120-130 miles plus journey to and from distances…

If anyone’s teetering on saying yes, the Pirbright Esses are awesome. Been down there quite a few times and well worth it :smiley: And the ice cream… :stuck_out_tongue:

Pirbright Esses and Deepcut Bends ??? Are these the same thing just known by different names ?

I think so…

so whos coming

it willl be a good twisty route, a very technical ride out…

Am tempted, but might pass on the ice cream.

okay well as i say i will be at box at 9.00 if anyones coming then be there…I will go at 9.30…you cant miss me new green meanie…zx10r…

[quote]
twostrokesliveon (14/02/2008)

where are you steve…a couple of guys are meeting me in alton at 10.30…so if thats closer make it there…weather is supposed to be good but who knows it is february… Junction 12 M1 matey, wiv da pikeys on toddy services :smiley:

Shame its not on Sunday, got to work today (

yes seems no one is up for it so will do it with a few from the 10 forum…have fun all…

only just got out of bed :w00t:

Afternoon Sherri:cool:

lazy cow :slight_smile: