Santa Pod, RWYB & Straightliners

Defo happening, brilliant larf last year :cool:

if im all up and running ill b up for it :smiley:

Been wanting to take my blackbird on one of these for while i be up for it and i know a few of my offline mates be up for it too :slight_smile:

game on! 2 GSR’s woo hoo:D

Up for this. Do we have a back up vehicle or should I book the premier inn now? Saying that I caught so much sh1te for last year, camping is a better idea! Funniest moment last year was me returning to the site, showered after a night in a king size bed and with a breakfast in my belly, just as everyone was emerging zombie fashion from their tents. :wink:

was good crack last year :slight_smile:

You bringing your teepee ?

Should be a good larf this year Steve :wink:

Has not been used since last year, could not afford to fumigate it! Was going to burn it and be done but it now has sentimental value since you used it.

Last year was such a laff! deffo in this year!!! Now wheres my tent…

this post seems to be lost in space bump didy bump :smiley:

Will be up later on the Saturday, hopefully get there before Debs puts Grim to bed.:smiley:

Just in case your reading mate;):stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
You bringing your teepee ?
[/quote]

that wasnt a proper teepee!! i remember trying to spot it! i was looking for a proper big teepee, possibly some smoke signals, maybe the odd native american hanging about!

Bump…anyone else up for this…its nearly here :slight_smile:

Nagh, wouldn`t want to embarass you all.:stuck_out_tongue:

You look like your built for speed :D:P

I`ll take that as the complement it was intended to be.:)Thanks Terry, we are humbled in your presence.:slight_smile: But - one for Tug:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlBqo8Pco_A

will see you all there sat night about half 8 :slight_smile:

I be up for this what time and where everyone meeting and riding up to there?

if i earn any money this week :slight_smile: ill come down for the sat rwyb