Santa Pod Run What Ya Brung 1/5/10

To be fair, i could probably run up the strip faster than you can ride up there.

put a tenner u cant:D:P be good to see though:P

I’d bet £35 if you’re up for the challenge? :smiley:

come on si put your money wher you mouth is:D your all talk you:D:P

I’ll take that challenge, £45 to ‘probably’ run up the strip faster than tug can ride up there. He’d only have to fudge up the start again and i could take a nice leisurly stroll. Be the easiest £45 i’d ever make.

I’m really tempted … keep looking back in here, who wants their ass kicked by a woman? :smiley:

this sounds like fun, cant make it unfortunately :slight_smile:

1997 Blackbird times 10.24s bet it never had fat tw@t on it :w00t:

would love to but will be in France this weekend :slight_smile:

BUT there is another one later in the season how about we do like last time and make a weekend of it…just leave “Retchin Rob” at home n keep Grim away from the booze :D:D

Go on, get Mark to come on the busa too, should be a great day, some nice roads up there too :slight_smile:

That’s who Blackbirds are built for ;):smiley:

i second that steve:D

come on ang bring it on:D:P:D

Dan has a 2000 GSXR750srad

Think I managed a 10.9 :wink:

the fella on the bking ,is he a midget:D

nope tug he just went when the lights changed ya plank :D:D

so shall I find out when its on later in the year and see whose up for a weekend on the p!ss ? :slight_smile:

:w00t::w00t::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i just got some new rubber the other day and if my oil comes b4 then ill come along,i want to see how the mille stands up against the bigger bikes

uck off you aint doing that to me yet again, UNLESS you take the k2 then i might have ago

good one steve,your in charge,steve you will have to show me how to do it,fat bastd:D

and u can fek off rob:D