*Safety* camera partnership vans......new tactic

Gossip from Traffic officer this morning…

Allegedly the safety camera partnershiip vans are going to start trageting the areaa before and after existing speed camera sites to catch those people who speed up/down blatantly for cameras.

Anybody heard this or more ?

Sounds to me like that would cover areas which aren’t accident hot-spots, which is the whole impetus for the cameras in the first place. Dodgy.

This is from the same safety partnership that placed speed cameras on to a stretch of road that hadn’t even been opened yet!

The only dodgy thing is that we put up with this form of stealth tax. (Jay not having a go at you).

The firm I work for pursue claim on behalf of Transport for London street furniture (ie when a car knocks over a traffic light, bus shelter, lamp post or and I can hardly bring myself to say it speed camera).

One camera on a very busy stretch of road can issue as much as £40,000 worth a fines a week.

For the record I don’t pursue these claims and if any one thinks that a tyre full of diesel will destroy the film, they are wrong the GATSO’s are practically bomb proof.

…“if any one thinks that a tyre full of diesel will destroy the film, they are wrong the GATSO’s are practically bomb proof.”

Perish the thought, however, just out of interest what sort of bomb are they not practically bombproofed for ?

My money is on Thermite as a winner, or if there is none to hand, just settle for sticking some dog poo in the lock

LOL “Dog Poo in the Lock”, if it weren’t obstructing the course of justice maybe a bin liner over the box ?

Or vaseline over the lens… keen photographers just lurrve that soft focus and I feel that Safety Camera Partnership workers of the female persuasion might be in danger of getting a little overexcited if they had a clear focused shot of my pert buttocks in tight leathers

Not criminal damage, wont get spotted till they look at the photos and if it is truly perverting the course of justice then fab, I am always up for a spot of perverting…

Well of course LB can’t condone or support such acts of vandalism and justice perverting.

Feel dirty just typing it.

http://www.pointpharmacy.com/shop/customer/search.php?substring=vaseline