sad news

Just pulled this off the cbr forum… how sad is this

Police motorcyclist dies in crash

A 33-year-old police motorcyclist has died after hitting a heavy goods lorry in Bolton.
Allan Shaw was taking part in a training exercise when he crashed at Crompton Way, Astley Bridge, on Wednesday morning.

A police spokeswoman said the traffic officer, who was on duty, died at the scene and no one else was hurt.

An investigation into the cause of the crash is ongoing. Roads closed after the incident have now been reopened.

Mr Shaw, from Ashton-in-Makerfield, joined the force in 1999 and was based at the road policing unit at Plant Hill.

He leaves a wife and a two-year-old daughter.

RIP!

RIP

Bad news.

Condolences to his nearest & dearest.

R.I.P

Very Sad News !!

RIP X

Reiterate sentiments above - sad news and RIP.

RIP

RIP fellow biker sympathy and condolences go out to his family and friends

To have an accident whilst riding your own bike is one thing, but to have an accident whilst looking out for the well-being of others is another. Very tragic.

Agreed jay!

R.I.P. Fellow rider

Jebus, that’s sad, sad news indeed Thoughts to his family…

If anyone has got more details I would like to send a LB card to the family/work… I just felt like… If it’s wrong please stop me

R I P

thats very sad to read

RIP

Very sad news. RIP.

I agree with Charlie send regards to his work place…

Work may be a good idea Cezar, rather than family.

ok, I feel different now as i had time to think… perhaps we should keep it to ourselves? I one of you know the work address I would send a card, if not? never mind, our thoughts will be with the family and friends anyway…

I agree, a card to work would be nice. May be too much for the family though.