Run to Box Hill (Rykas Cafe) Saturday Late Morning 12/09/15

I would love the Jacket if thats ok. i’ll bring my rucksack to carry it home in :slight_smile: cheers.xx

Nick, i have taken the German approach and done away with speed limits on the motorways altogether :slight_smile: does that count???

Only if you enforces them again after 2200-0600 for noise pollution purposes! This must be stated on a tiny sign that is very challenging to read going at…well lets say 302km an hour😏 and then you must emediatly take said motorists liscence away on the spot when he hasn’t noticed it. Yes Slan it happened in an Audi

I’m often confused by the different speed limits in Merkeland. Nature reserve, people sleeping, wet road, naughty lorry drivers, birds etc… and half the ones in town for 30kph are optional. Whats worse is only foreigners break the limits in the south.

Or the right before left rule…:grin:

Right, Toony can’t make this now as his Footbal Kick Off time has been moved.

I was only organising this to show him the other side of the water and the different routes available other than Finchingfield.

If enough people still want to do this i will still do it, but i may organise it for a different weekend now and go to The Brighton Run with the rest of you on Sunday instead.

Roflmfao marmablade strikes again

Sam strikes again :grin:

:slight_smile:

I’m going to Give up organising things i think :slight_smile:

Is this cancelled now?

Sam is the new Kishan!
Or is he?

^^^ Ha!