rubbish Fridays

the highlight of my friday night has been paying my parking ticket after 16 days and expecting it to be £110 and the online thing only wanting £55… thats how sheeet its been!!! ha ha.

Oh well, taking the Zuki on track at Rockingham sunday so sure the weekend will pick up :cool:

I’m still working, though at home. To be fair, Friday night is usually my quiet night in. Don’t fancy the thought of going out boozing with a bunch of City boys.

Plus, no bike still.

Asoe, keep looking for gear. You’ll need it soon. :slight_smile:

starting the call around now to see if any ones at the pub…

yeah need to look at some boots and leg ware. thinking of the jeans stuff and just some water profs to chuck over that.

+1 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back, pissed, already

textiles with armour or leathers matey, jeans are a handy to have addition but shouldn’t be your main riding gear imo

http://www.ghostbikes.com/products/3226-spada-tornado-motorcycle-trousers.html#descriptiontab

+1 Plus the textiles will be toasty warm in winter with the liner. Some textiles cost less than a decent pair of jeans if you’re thinking it’ll save you money.

like them a lot!!! :cool:

yeah think they look quite smart them ones. jacket don’t look to bad for it either was after some thing a little thinner than the one i already have.

Was almost tempted by a trip to the Ace … though Port got in the way. Port makes any Friday perfect :smiley: