Route #68.5

niiiice swill said would come too!! That will be one of!! :wink:

Would be nice if each one of us could bring a camera and take pics ore record movies when is marking a corner and after post here!!

Could be up for this :slight_smile:

I quite fancy a Friday night sedate ride :D:w00t::w00t:

Long as its not raining ill be there :slight_smile:

If it’s not raining, and I’m not still throwing up, I’d like to make this. Be sorry to see you go Rodders, it’s been fun :smiley:

But he’s got a point about the Friday night rideouts etc…let’s make something of it this year people huh?

[quote]
MissVanda (30/03/2010)

If it’s not raining, and I’m not still throwing up, I’d like to make this. Be sorry to see you go Rodders, it’s been fun :DBut he’s got a point about the Friday night rideouts etc…let’s make something of it this year people huh?[/quote]Dont worry miss v, I’ll jump in right now and take lead:Whistling:

Will b there m8 if it’s dry, Will :slight_smile:

So that’s Rob leading and Tugs tail gunner. :slight_smile:

I’m checking forecast everyday fellas!! Will be a nice ride!!

speaking of leading, i got your cards marked pal:D get it marked:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got an idea that’s going to make you and me leaders:D the leaders of the packs broom broom:D

[quote]
Rioting Rob (30/03/2010)

Well, I hope you do. I wasn’t that involved last year, as I was quite new to the LB scene, but the Friday nights I did go to were bloody brilliant and it would be great for someone to take the bull by the horns and start firing people up to make it something special.

[quote]
MissVanda (30/03/2010)

I was the new boy too, and they really took the **** out of me:crying: now it’s my turn the little fuggers are going to get it this year;)

Well have a really wonderful time in Spain! I am away this Easter weekend, so won’t make the rideout :frowning: But another Friday will be cool, was away all last year, so trying to get up to speed again and the more ride outs the better!!

Have a good one folks!

[quote]
MissVanda (30/03/2010)

They have always been something special for the peeps thats been doing em for years, some weeks we’ve had 30+ on em :)I love the Route rides, ends the working week nicely :cool:

Jason B said would be the leader!!But didn’t post nothing yet!!I’m not the best leader!!I let to you expert rides decide it!!:smiley:

If the cast comes off i may be inclined to join :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Rioting Rob (30/03/2010)

Don’t worry mate …You may loose this one but they will start again for sure after this one and then you can enjoy more!!:slight_smile:

[quote]
Terry-Moto (30/03/2010)

That is the true!!Was the same as go to church every friday!!

Angie is coming too??