Route #68.5

Rideout :slight_smile:

Leaving the Ace bout 7:30pm, Bus stop oppersite… probably involve bout 100 miles ish :wink:

Come fueled up as we wont wait

May involve a bit of motorway

Would be nice if finish the night off at a St*nt spot [Hehe], but I beleive we will finish at the garage with a nice cuppa talking about naked ladies, sexy bikes, poneys, donkeys and all bla bla bla needed to be fun!!:w00t:
This is not a post to tell us why you cant make it
This could be my last ride out with you fellas, but I wish is te begin of this year and return of the friday’s night ride out on LB.:wink:

Newbies come along!

Its not a Race, its a rideout !

Corner system for who doesn’t know, please read it!

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic435756-52-1.aspx

Who’s up for it ?

This is not a LB sponsored rideout in any way, its purely just people getting together for the ride, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault, not mine or LB’s.

:cool:

Seeing as you let me bend your ear on Friday , I will be there !

Went to Buckingham today actually after you and Jason talked to me about it !

I’m in as long as it ain’t pissing down :smiley:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :smiley:

they are nice roads! I hope you enjoyed… Fridays nights are nicer!! Lol

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaHhhhh!!! I know you like it!! I don’t see you a long time mate!! Come for this one mate!!

Come on mate…bring the unbrella!! lol

OK mate i’m in as long as it’s not raining:w00t::smiley:

up for this…:smiley:

I knew you wouldn’t miss…we need update your picture!!:smiley:
lol

Hi Rod, what are you leaving to do btw? Just wondered!

Haven’t been able to make the last few fridays due to finishing work to late :angry:…Defo try to make this one Rodders, as its your last ride :wink:

Did someone say update

I’m moving in to Spain!! So will be hard go for ride out with you fellas! Probaly will be the last one. And fridays ride out for me always been the best of LB! Just hope you guys start do it again.:wink:

that’s a good one andy!!! Unfortunately I’ve been away for while because I was uneployed!! No money for petrol!!!:frowning:
I beleive I need some updates! :wink:

thanks mr moto!!! This route without you is not fun!

I’ll make this one if I can attend the next rideout you host in Spain! :slight_smile:

As you’ve asked soooo nicely, I’m in :wink:

be welcome mate!!