Route #48

Rideout this Friday 14th May :slight_smile:

Like Route#32 but with a twist of the wrist and some rollercoasters :slight_smile:

Leaving the Ace (Bus stop opposite) 7.30pm Prompt, probably involve bout 100 miles ish :w00t:

Come fueled up as we wont wait :wink:

May involve a bit of motorway, so sorry no L plates :wink:

May include a Chinese :hehe:

This is not a post to tell us why you cant make it :wink:

Its a Race, its not a rideout… :wink:

Who’s up for it ?

This is not a LB sponsored rideout in any way, its purely just people getting together for the ride, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault, not mine or LB’s.

Me, Me, Me, Me:D

yes m8:D

up for this,rear gunner:)

Are you bringing your backpack :smiley:

Nope I have homework to do :wink:

Gather me up at the Chinese stop, I’ll have to meet you later in the night as I’ll be returning from Gloucester.

Uh huh :slight_smile:

whats that mean:D

I think she’s been on the pisk again. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve heard you like it up the rear!;):P:D

I might just be partial to inclusion in this junket:D

Gona try and make this :slight_smile:

yes whatever…:smiley: u and jp ,

Annoyingly I’ve got to dash home after work now! Hope to reach ace by 7ish, otherwise def at the bus stop for half past. Looking forward to it :smiley:

Sorry guys, life upside down at the mo, just can’t make it to ace tonight:w00t: Am trying beleive me:crying:

send me her number and i will sort it out for you like Curtis had to do in wales :slight_smile:

http://www.interflora.co.uk/ ???:Whistling:

did’nt have you down as a flower man Mr Jetstream:D:D:D:D

Didn’t you realise that cargo nets are made for attaching bunches of roses to bike en route to a romantic dinner?:w00t:Very effective;):wink:

big thanks to mark for yet another good ride out,nice pace,great roads,and great company,tell the next one,:slight_smile: