Route #48

I MAYBE OUT FOR THIS ONE.

KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED

Reckon I’ll partake in this one - do love Tel’s magical mystery tours :cool:

Who’s the large bloke in the white T-shirt, behind you in your avatar…Is it Mattcbf600 ? :slight_smile:

might be interested, see if it goes as smoothly as last week LOL

I might… Weather and the BH permitting be out that night… :slight_smile:

I’m soooooooooo coming on this one!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try to keep up!:w00t:

This will help you Fella :wink:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic435756-52-1.aspx

I survived Snetterton trackday, so I’ll be keen to head out on this ride :smiley:

I’ll try and keep both wheels on the ground :wink:

are you actually gonna tell anyone what way your going?? or that you wont be using the cornerman system till AFTER the A40?..

After??? I was cornerman ON the A40, not my fault you decided to go off elsewhere :smiley:

Ratty if you read the 1st post on last weeks rideout it said ‘leaving the Ace bout 7.30 and come fueled up’ And everyone was told where we was going :slight_smile:

Except for you who came fashionably late then had to fuel up :wink: So you can fashionably F^ck off :D:P

I arrived fashionably late and still managed to catch you guys…Even though I had no idea where you were going…Besides a clue from Stacey.

Thankfully, I saw Nuts and followed him…I didn’t know it was you at the time though :slight_smile:

Then lost you all again on the way home…Until the Ace.

Was still a great night though.

Ratty you should make the next one.

i’ll meet ya at the stunt spot again… fancy mcd’s again :stuck_out_tongue: wheres that pic ratty :cool:

Can’t wait chap:D

Well spotted Tel, bit of a looker ain’t he:P F***er:angry:

Wasn’t that smooth for me mate;)

Well that’s ruined it then:D

Look at this aint posted for ages and now I own this thread.

It did confuse me when you said meet at the petrol station

ive checked the 3 day CM weather rules, i could be up for this.